Juny - July 2017 - IN-HOUSE SHOW JUMPING
Entries close the preceding Friday, Times available on Saturday after 1pm, First class will start at 3pmm, Rosettes to 6th place. Click here for the latest results
Please download and complete the entry form and return to the Office with your payment. CLICK HERE to download Entry form.
Due to the popularity of these shows late entries will not be accepted.
Somerby Equestrian Centre - Riding School
In-House Show Jumpimg
CLASS 1: Sunday 4th June – x poles Children click here for results
CLASS 2: Sunday 11th June – Straight poles (40cm) Children click here for results
CLASS 3: Sunday 18th June – Straight poles (60 cm) Children click here for results
CLASS 4: Sunday 25th June – Straight poles (80 cm) Children click here for results
CLASS 5: Sunday 2nd July – x poles Novice Adults
CLASS 6: Sunday 9th July – (80 cm) Experienced Adults & Teenagers
- Please speak to your instructor if you are interested
- British Show Jumping rules apply, rule book available on BSJ Website click here
- Entries close the preceding Friday call 01664 454838 (Late entries may be accepted by phone if there is space available)
- All Classes Entry Fee £30 Adults £25 Children
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Somerby Equestrian Centre'
- Hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted
- Hats to standard PAS015, BS EN1384
- All dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
Somerby Equestrian Centre Ltd or any of its employees are not responsible for any accident, injury, damage or loss to any rider, owner, spectator, horse or any person whatsoever.