SHOW JUMPING OCTOBER 2017
Entries close the preceding Thursday of the competition, times available on Saturday after 1pm. Click here for the latest results
Please download and complete the entry form and return to the Office with your payment. CLICK HERE to download Entry form.
Somerby Equestrian Centre - Riding School
In-House Show Jumping October 2017
Sunday 1st October – Novice/Lead rein x-poles click here for results
Sunday 8th October – Straight poles (40cm) click here for results
Sunday 15th October – Straight poles (60 cm) click here for results
Sunday 22nd October – Straight poles (80 cm) click here for results
- Please speak to your instructor if you are interested
- British Show Jumping rules apply, rule book available on BSJ Website click here
- Entries close the preceding Friday call 01664 454838 (Late entries may be accepted by phone if there is space available)
- All Classes Entry Fee £30 Adults £25 Children
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Somerby Equestrian Centre'
- Hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted
- Hats to standard PAS015, BS EN1384
- All dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
Somerby Equestrian Centre Ltd or any of its employees are not responsible for any accident, injury, damage or loss to any rider, owner, spectator, horse or any person whatsoever.