AUTUMN 2019 SHOW SCHEDULE
Please download and complete the entry form and return to the Office with your payment. CLICK HERE to download Entry form.
A Maximum 6 riders per Class for Show Jumping & Dressage. One class only per rider. Due to the popularity of these shows late entries will not be accepted.
Somerby Equestrian Centre - Riding School
Autumn 2019 Show Schedule
All shows will start at approximately 3.30pm
Show Jumping £31 Adults / £26 Children (£21 own horse)
Sunday 3rd November – Classes - Lead Rein 3.30pm
Sunday 3rd November – Classes - Cross poles 4.30pm
Sunday 10th November – Classes - 30cm 3.30pm
Sunday 10th November – Classes - 40cm 4.30pm
Sunday 17th November – Classes - 50cm 3.30pm
Sunday 17th November – Classes - 60cm 4.30pm
Sunday 24th November – Classes - 70cm 3.30pm
Sunday 24th November – Classes - 80cm 4.30pm
Dressage £16 per class (£11 own horse)
Sunday 1st December – Class1 IntroA 3.30pm
Sunday 1st December – Class2 Prelim13 4.30pm
- Intro is most suited to those that haven’t competed before, children or young horses.
- Prelim is most suited more experience riders and horses.
- Individual times will be given out the week before the competition. Entries close 25/11/19
- Please Check Suitability of Class with your Instructor.
- British Show Jumping rules apply, rule book available on BSJ Website click here
- Entries close the preceding Friday call 01664 454838 (Late entries may be accepted by phone if there is space available)
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Somerby Equestrian Centre'
- Hats must be worn at all times whilst mounted
- Hats to standard PAS015, BS EN1384
- All dogs to be kept on a lead at all times
Somerby Equestrian Centre Ltd or any of its employees are not responsible for any accident, injury, damage or loss to any rider, owner, spectator, horse or any person whatsoever.