In light of the recent developments with Coronavirus (Covid-19), we would like to communicate to our valued customers as not just a business but as an active member of the Equestrian Community. We currently have measures in place to ensure we are doing everything possible to keep our team, families and customers safe as well as keeping our Horses maintained and tendered to.
Currently our service is limited to Private lessons and Hacks until advised otherwise. Our exercising of Horses shall continue. Our team will be observing and monitoring increased hygiene procedures in particular with hand washing . They will also be following the governments guidance on self-isolation procedure where appropriate.
Therefore on the day of your lesson, if anyone in your immediate household falls ill, exhibits symptoms associated with CoronaVirus (Persistent Dry Cough, High Temp, Fatigue) then please call to notify us and do not arrive for your lesson. We will cancel your lesson at no charge and transfer any payment already made to your next lesson. We will simply rebook your lesson for a time convenient time for you when you are in good health .
We are meticulously following any updates from the Government, BHS, FEI and other governing bodies. Any updates on our circumstances will be communicated immediately.
Thank you for your support during this time from the team at Somerby Riding Centre.
Advice when visiting the yard;
- Where possible come on your own. If you cannot, only bring one other family member. The family member should wait in the car for the duration of the lesson.
- Adhere to social distancing policy at all times. Remain at a distance of two metres away from other people.
- Ensure that you wash/sanitise your hands on arrival and again on departure. Hand washing should be done for at least 20 seconds, using soap and warm water or hand sanitise
- Use your own PPE, i.e your own riding hat. Wear gloves and wash them after use.
- Access to the yard office will be restricted and should be avoided is possible. Report to the Manège on arrival, where the horse/pony will be waiting.
- There will be no access to the viewing areas including the viewing platform. Accompanying adults/family members should remain in their cars for the during of the session.
- Payments should be made by card over the phone at the time of booking where possible, to avoid entry to the yard office