We are still operating as normal and are not effected by any specific new restrictions however we continue to follow the guidelines given by the government and our Equestrian associations with respect of social distances and other precautionary measures
We are offering Group and private lessons and Hacks as usual and in accordance
All visitors and riders on the yard will need to adhere strict social distancing and safety as follows:
- Where possible come on your own. If you cannot, only one parent/guardian will be allowed to stay with their child during lessons to reduce the amount of people on the yard at any time.
- We would encourage parents/guardians other guests to stay in their cars for the duration of a lesson as only one person per rider will be allowed onto the bandstand as space is restricted.
- Adhere to social distancing policy at all times. Remain at a distance of two metres away from other people.
- Hands should be washed/sanitised before and after the session.
- Use their own PPE, i.e own riding hat. Wear gloves and wash them after use.
- Report to the Manège on arrival, where the horse/pony will be waiting.
- Access to the yard office will be restricted and should be avoided is possible.
- There will be no access to the viewing areas including the viewing platform. Accompanying adults/family members should remain in their cars for the during of the session.
- Payments to be made by card over the phone at the time of booking where possible, to avoid entry to the yard office.
- If on the day of your lesson, anyone in your immediate household falls ill, exhibits symptoms associated with CoronaVirus (Persistent Dry Cough, High Temp, Fatigue) please call to notify us and do not arrive for your lesson. We will cancel your lesson at no charge and transfer any payment already made to your next lesson. We will simply rebook your lesson for a time convenient time for you when you are in good health .